Bienvenue au Palais Asmaa à Zagora, Maroc
50 € the double-room with breakfast, 120 € the suite (with breakfast).
Special prices for groups or long stays.
Palais AsmaaA "grand hotel" with all the charm of Moroccan hospitality; the attention to details, the pleasure of beautiful gardens adn a large swimming pool. It has all to make your stay in Zagora a highlight of your holidays in Morocco.
A 4* hotel in Zagora, where Moroccan sultans could lodge
Zagora, the door to the saharan desert, was a large commercial centre where goods and wealths of Africa, salt, ivory, slaves, gold, were traded for the marvels of Moroccan crafts, leather, carved woods...
Palais Asmaa offers you, for your holidays in Morocco, a high standard place where you can rest after a trip to the desert, or prepare a tour to Chebbi, for example...
Palais Asmaa, 4* hotel in Zagora palm grove.
For your convenience, Palais Asmaa proposes
- Bedrooms with all the comfort, air-conditionning, mini-bar, television, private balcony, decorated according to Moroccan tradition, warmed with wood and moucharabiehs patterns...
- A large swimming pool amidst the palm trees, hibiscus and bougainvillea, with a bar and a large fountain, you can take a sun bath for a few hours, eat there, or spend a full day of relaxation.
- A bar with a warm and cosy athmosphere, mixing the charm of club flair and Moroccan objects, where you will test the know-how of our barman.
- A large international restaurant and a Moroccan restaurant, the perfect place to celebrate a special event.
- A garden full of fragrances and shadows, a perfect palce before the desert.